HELP WITH DEPRESSION
Feeling sad now and then is perfectly normal. But when that sadness is affecting the way you feel, think or behave, it's time to seek help. Depression can present itself in a number of ways. Emotionally, the symptoms can range from feeling helpless or hopeless, to a sense of frustration, anger, irritation and unhappiness. Physically, it can affect your ability to sleep and concentrate, cause a loss of appetite or make you overeat. It can also cause you to have aches and pains, lose your libido or feel exhausted.
Depression can cause you to feel isolated and withdraw from family and friends, cry a lot, swing between emotions - and some people may even find themselves thinking about death and suicide. It can be a very scary and lonely emotion, but I can help you come to terms with this debilitating illness. Together, we can work on ensuring you are able to find fulfilment in life.
COMON SYMPTOMS INCLUDE:
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Feelings of helplessness or hopelessness
- Feelings of worthlessness & guilt
- Isolation & a withdrawal from friends or family
- Anger and irritation
- Difficulty concentrating or sleeping
- Loss of interest in activities
- Frustration with unexplained aches & pains
- Food cravings or overeating
- Mood swings, often with bouts of crying
- Indecision and disorganisation
- Thoughts of death or suicide
If your life is being affected by depression and you need some additional help.